Thursday, November 11, 2010

1 Year Out - Post 4: The Other Dresses

I'm still doing little dances about my dress (a very good sign).  Since I can't show you the dress, I figured that I would share the other dresses that we tried all leading up to THE dress. Join me on my dress adventure.  Everyone wave "hi" to my Mom in the first pic!

(Hi, Mom!)  This one wasn't too bad

Straight cuts are not flattering

Hoochie-mama dress! (front)

Hoochie-mama dress! (back)  Check out that booty!

All of these were size 14 dresses so they were very heavy with all of that extra fabric

Hair up or hair down? Moot point.

Getting clipped into a dress 8 sizes too big

Satin kept making me think of Fay Wray

Or like a victim in a horror flick

One of the few halter dresses we found

No side boob is a very good thing

Ruching is in-style and very flattering

Luckily, these dresses were only 2-4 sizes too big



Dark chocolate

For once, I said "no" to chocolate

The runner up. I still don't regret not getting it.

There was one other god-aweful dress, but it's, surprisingly, too close to THE dress to show you.  Believe it or not, the top/bust made all the difference in the world!  I still look at that photo and the photos of THE dress and get floored by how much I HATED that dress and how much I LOVED THE dress since they are almost the same dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment